- 2 j'aimes
Description du Make
This was one of the first things I made in January 2020. I was a complete 3D printing novice.
I used my brand new Artillery Genius printer.
By luck rather than skill it turned out well. I had sliced in Cura with the printer set at volume size, nozzle size, PLA etc . Cura didn't have a profile for the Genius then.
A friend asked me to make a lantern for her garden and so I sliced the origonal files in Cura4.8 using the new profile.
Strangely the grooves on the lantern top whilst visible in the stl file disappear in the gcode file. I can not work out what the problem is. In layer view the grooves do not exist on layer 1. Very strange. The base and tulipa print well.
- Résolution : 0,16 mm
- Température : 200 °C
- Remplissage : 10 %
- Vitesse : 40 mm/s