Announcement of the contest results about kitchen & cooking!
Designation of the 3 winners.
It is a jury that has designated the 3 winners. The jury was composed by Yena Choi, Commercial Assistant at Machines-3D, Mickaël Perchat a super cool designer from the Cults community then Martin Lansard & Pierre-Antoine Arrighi, founders of emerging technologies comparator Aniwaa.
The participants were judged on the creativity and usefulness of their 3D design creation, on the originality of their photographic staging and on the number of likes they received from their creation on Cults.
- 3D model originality and beauty: 10 points
- Usefulness of creation: 10 points
- Photographic staging: 5 points
- Number of likes: 5 points
Only the free 3D files that were related to the contest subject were eligible for the jury's judgment.
Here are the big winners!
- 1st: Multi-purpose Jar Dispenser by Barbe_Iturique with 77 points.
- 2nd: Glass Holder by JMC3D with 74 points.
- 3rd: The Dosette Key by JeremyBarbazaStudio with 73 points.
As there was so many participation and amazing models, Machines-3D decided to offer two more prizes to the 4th and 5th, a PLA spool.
- 4th: Kitchen Drainer by 3Diego with 47 points.
- 5th: Pawdie Food Dispenser by Rourrodas with 45 points.
Congratulations to these 5 designers and see you very soon for the next new contest!
At Cults we are not members of the jury, but we still wanted to award honourable mentions to two creations:
We organize contests very frequently, to stay informed about new subjects you just have to take a look at our dedicated page!