Announcement of the contest results "From 2D to 3D"!
Designation of the 3 winners.
It is a jury that has designated the 3 winners. The jury was composed by Antoine Guyot, Business Development Representative from HP, Pierre-Victor Sabatier, Channel Manager from HP, by Ana and Dany from Atomicos Studio, remarkable designers of the Cults community and by Mélanie Renard, editor at 3DNatives, the 3D printing media.
The participants were judged on the creativity and usefulness of their 3D design creation, on the originality of their photographic staging and on the number of likes they received from their creation on Cults.
- 3D model originality and beauty: 10 points
- Usefulness of creation: 10 points
- Photographic staging: 5 points
- Number of likes: 5 points
Only the free 3D files that were related to the contest subject were eligible for the jury's judgment.
Here are the big winners!
- 1st: HP Instants Calendar by AdrianoDElia with 94 points.
- 2nd: Adjustable Tripod by Samsuchin with 85 points.
- 3rd: Cadre Photo Ajustable by Rodvelz with 70 points.
Congratulations to this 3 designers and see you very soon for the next new contest!
At Cults we are not members of the jury, but we still wanted to award honourable mentions to two creations:
List of the prizes.
- 1rst prize: a HP Sprocket 2-in-1, worth $159.95. More info: https://goo.gl/JbqDNi. The print of the creation by HP 3D printing technology.
- 2nd prize: a HP Sprocket Plus Printer, worth $149.99. More info: https://goo.gl/ArB9dQ. The print of the creation by HP 3D printing technology.
- 3rd prize: a HP Sprocket Photo Printer, worth $129.99. More info: https://goo.gl/tiovch. The print of the creation by HP 3D printing technology.
We organize contests very frequently, to stay informed about new subjects you just have to take a look at our dedicated page!