Announcement the 3D design and 3D printing competition results about animals
Dear Makers, many of you have participated in the competition 3D printed animals with eSun and we thank you very much for it. The creations submitted are really superb! We count 199 3D files, discover all entries.
Designation of the 3 winners.
Participants were judged on the creativity of their 3D file, on the 3D print quality, on the originality of their photo and on the number Likes they received on their Cults page.
- Originality and beauty of the 3D model: 10 points
- 3D printing quality: 10 points
- Photographic staging: 5 points
- Popularity / number of likes: 5 points
The jury that selected the 3 winners were composed:
- of Li Yang, VP of eSUN 3D
- of designer Eunny member of Cults community
- of maker influencer WildRose Builds
- of Matthew Mensley, Senior Editor at All3DP
So here are the big winners!
1st: Shape Shaker by Ocrobus with 76 points
2nd: Ram’s Head by clemgerm with 59 points
3rd: Kitsune by ThatJoshGuy with 53 points
Congratulations to all 3 of them and see you soon for a new contest!
At Cults we are not members of the jury, but we still wanted to award honorable mentions to five creations:
- Lion Mask by Vins263D.
- Cute Animal Family by mingshiuan.
- Text Flip Rhino by MrP023.
- Pug Dog by chris_guicha.
- Toothpick Holder Hedgehog by Tibe-Design.
We organize contests very frequently, to stay informed about new subjects you just have to take a look at our dedicated page!