Direct extrusion mount and V6, Mellow NF-ZONE, Dragon and more HOTEND ADAPTER FOR TWO TREES SAPPHIRE PLUS/PRO
- 6,1k vista
- 31 me gusta
- 39 descargas
Descripción del modelo 3D
- The overall design has been polished.
- Support for BL-touch has been added.
- X axis limit switch support has been improved.
- Cable organization has been improved.
- The need for some of the few media that was required for printing has been eliminated.
Major Update 2.0:
I am pleased to inform you that I have updated my multihotend car with many new features and improvements in such a way that it could be considered a new design, but free for all owners. All improvements have been made by collecting user feedback.
The design maintains all the features of version 1 but also adds:
- Greater weight savings thanks to the elimination of the top metal plate of approximately 50 additional grams, allowing an Orbiter to be mounted with almost no weight penalty.
- Ultra-robust design, designed to eliminate any vibration.
- Much easier, most of the parts have been reduced to make it easier to assemble.
- Now you can remove and replace the hotend in a minute! With the hotswap system, without even removing straps, just loosen 2 screws.
- Direct extrusion support has been added, you can now use Orbiter or BMG directly with the design.
- The hotend ventilation duct which is inspired by automotive designs has been greatly improved.
- Much improved layer fan ducts, plus volcano-specific ducts are included.
- Every detail has been thought to improve the thermodynamic performance of all the components of the hotend.
Head redesign to mount the V6, V6 clones, original and Trianglelab Dragon Hotend (with groove mount) and Mellow NF-Zone, on the Two Trees Sapphire Plus and Sapphire Pro printers.
Version 1 Key features:
- Belt tensioners included, the belts are anchored from behind, and are tightened comfortably by loosening a single screw from the front, you will not need any more plastic clamps.
- Valid for volcano versions thanks to the height adjustable fans.
- Even including a hotend with block and solid copper nozzle, the set is much lighter, achieving a saving of more than 50 grams.
- Compatible with direct extrusion assemblies, ideal to save the grams indicated in this type of configuration.
- Designed to have a good visibility of the nozzle from the front.
- The head measures less height, 8mm less than the original head, which for example in the case of the Sapphire plus printer allows to reach 348mm of printing height.
- Designed with printing in mind, on a properly calibrated printer all parts can be printed without a single support.
- Very robust design, eliminates ghosting suffered by the original head in the Y axis.
- Very compact, not a single millimeter is lost on the X and Y axes.
- Very good air flow from the layer fans with the layer ducts included.
- Interchangeable layer fan ducts.
- Height adjustable layer fans.
- Support for BL Touch out of field of view.
- Height adjustable BL Touch support.
- Excellent cable management.
Necessary materials: (for 2.0.1)
- 6 x M3 washers
- 4 x M3 8mm conical seat(2.0.1)
- 8 x M3 nuts
- 2 x M3 12mm screws
- 2 x M3 30mm screws
- 2 x M3 20mm screws
- 2 x M2 12mm screws
- 2 x M2 8mm screws
- 2 x M2 nuts
- 2 x M3 nuts
-Maybe you need extra screws and nuts for bltouch.
Important: (this isn't neccesary for 2.0.1)
- If you want to use this design in combination with my arm to shorten the bowden tube (https://cults3d.com/es/modelo-3d/artilugios/two-trees-sapphire-plus-extruder-arm), and you want to place that arm on the left side of the machine, you must invert the top plate that holds the cable assembly, you can do so by mirroring the design in your favorite slicer .
- Please take the head assembly patiently, it is easy to break your printer if you do not have the necessary knowledge and tools.
- It is highly recommended to glue all the M3 nuts in their cavities so that they do not fall off during assembly, this greatly facilitates assembly.
- To help you, check the photographs and if you need it, leave a comment and I will help you as soon as I see it.
- First of all mount the layer fans on design.
- After that mount the design on rail.
- For finishing mount the hotend on the desing.
- Adjust Bl-Touch Offset: X:-23.8 Y:+21.3
- Use your printer
The photographs belong to the first printed prototype, the final design that you download is much more polished and lighter.
Parámetros de impresión 3D
Print accurately on PETG or ABS(recomended) or PLA (possible but not recomended) with 4 perimeters an 35% of technic infill. Only a big pieces need minor supports, see the lastest images.
- Formato de archivo 3D: STL y ZIP
- Última actualización: 2021/04/12 18:50
- Fecha de publicación: 2021/01/26 18:20
I love design and I see 3d printing as an opportunity to do what I love.
Makes hechos por la comunidad
Los más vendidos de la categoría Artilugios
Añadir un comentario
¿Te gustaría apoyar Cults?
¿Te gustan Cults y quieres ayudarnos a continuar la aventura de forma independiente? Tenga en cuenta que somos un equipo pequeño de 3 personas, por lo que es muy sencillo apoyarnos para mantener la actividad y crear futuros desarrollos. Aquí hay 4 soluciones accesibles para todos:
PUBLICIDAD: Deshabilite su bloque de anuncios AdBlock y haga clic en nuestros banners.
DONACIÓN: Si lo desea, puede hacer una donación a través de PayPal aquí.
PALABRA DE BOCA: Invita a tus amigos a venir, descubre la plataforma y los magníficos archivos 3D compartidos por la comunidad!