Announcement of the contest results "Corporate Gift by Magigoo"!
Designation of the 3 winners.
It is a jury that has designated the 3 winners. The jury was composed by Andrei Andy Linnas, producer of Magigoo, 3DMakerNoob, a 3D printing YouTuber, by Ivana Laila Drobna from Marketing of Fillamentum and by Mageli a famous french designer.
The participants were judged on the creativity and usefulness of their 3D design gift, on the originality of their photographic staging and on the number of likes they received from their creation on Cults.
- 3D model originality and beauty: 10 points
- Usefulness of creation: 10 points
- Photographic staging: 5 points
- Number of likes: 5 points
Only the free 3D files that were related to the contest subject were eligible for the jury's judgment.
Here are the big winners!
- 1st: Corporate Gift Chain by Castigliano with 53 points.
- 2nd: Desktop Card Holder by MRJ33 with 47 points.
- 3rd: Dual Business Card Holder Case by 3DWithUs with 42 points.
Congratulations to this 3 designers and see you very soon for the next new contest!
At Cults we are not members of the jury, but we still wanted to award honourable mentions to two creations:
Watch the 3D Maker Noob video
YouTuber 3D Maker Noob was kind enough to print the 5 creations of the contest and explain how they work. The results are really cool! Watch this great video and subscribe to this exciting YouTube channel to follow more and more 3D printing tutorials.
List of the prizes.
- 1rst prize: €300 Amazon Gift Card and one Big Magigoo (120ml)
- 2nd prize: 3 spools of Fillamentum PLA (winner's choice) and one Big Magigoo (120ml)
- 3rd prize: one Big Magigoo. The 3 winners will see their STL models personalized with a Magigoo logo.
You can also benefit from a special discount of -20% on the purchase of a Magigoo on Amazon with the promotional code 20TYCULTS to use on Amazon.com website (USA only).
We organize contests very frequently, to stay informed about new subjects you just have to take a look at our dedicated page!