Announcement of the contest results "Design a 3D printable Life Hack"!
Dear Makers, many of you participated in the Design a 3D printable Life Hack contest and we thank you so much. The creations submitted are really superb! We have 155 STL files entries, discover all the entries.
Designation of the 3 winners.
It is a jury that has designated the 3 winners. The jury was composed by Álvaro Orasio and Sofía Prado, both from the design department at BQ and by Antoine Taillandier, a young French designer.
The contestants were judged on the creativity of their 3D design, on the originality of their photographic staging and on the number of likes they received from their creation on Cults.
- 3D model originality: 10 points
- Printability: 10 points
- Photographic staging: 5 points
- Number of likes: 5 points
Only the free 3D files that were related to the contest subject were eligible for the jury's judgment.
Here are the big winners!
- 1st: Hand Prosthesis by YAN-D with 55 points.
- 2nd: Water Saving Kitchen Tap Spout by Mirthin with 49 points.
- 3rd: Handle Keychain by 3DLadnik with 42 points.
Congratulations to this 3 designers and see you very soon for the next new contest!
List of the prizes.
To reward the best realizations, the following prizes will be offered:
- 1rst prize: a Witbox Go! 3D printer, worth €779.90. See the 3D printer presentation here
- 2nd prize: a pack of 10 spools of 300g PLA filaments. See the filaments specifications here
- 3rd prize: 50€ voucher to download 3D files on Cults (it's cool too!)
We organize contests very frequently, to stay informed about new subjects you just have to take a look at our dedicated page!