Announcement the 3D design and 3D printing competition results about Organic Shapes
Designation of the 3 winners.
A jury chose the 3 winners. The jury was composed by Luke Taylor Marketing Director at Polymaker, Nicolas Tokotuuuu Product Director at Polymaker, Sean Aranda, The 3D Print General on Youtube and Axelle from Heliox Lab on Youtube.
Participants were judged on the creativity of their 3D file, on the originality of their photographic production and on the number of Likes they received on their Cults page.
- Originality of the 3D model : 10 points
- Beauty and usefulness of creation: 10 points
- Photographic staging : 5 points
- Number of Likes: 5 points
Only the free 3D files that were related to the contest subject were eligible for the jury's judgment.
So here are the big winners!
1st: Sprout - Self-Watering Desktop Planter by ThatJoshGuy with 81 points.
2nd: Mushroom fat ball birdhouse feeder by Mathieu_BZH with 74 points.
3rd: Lotus Lamp by Job with 63 points.
Congratulations to all 3 of them and see you soon for a new contest!
Each member of the jury had to give their Top 10. For your information and in order to locate you in this ranking, we have listed the 7 other creations that are part of the general Top 10 jury.
NB: creations that were not in any of the Top 10 were not rated. No need to ask us for your note so ;)
- 4th: Octopus Squeezer by T4cci_Tua with 49 points.
- 5th: Nautilux by JeremyBarbazaStudio with 46 points.
- 6th: NestEgg - A Naturally Unnatural Birdhouse by ThatJoshGuy with 46 points.
- 7th: Octopus vase by Kim_razor with 41 points.
- 8th: Angler Fish Lamp by CoolThingsByJacob with 36 points.
- 9th: Tortuga para Acuario by 3Diego with 34 points.
- 10th: Shape Shaker by Ocrobus with 22 points.
At Cults we are not members of the jury, but we still wanted to award honourable mentions to two creations:
We organize contests very frequently, to stay informed about new subjects you just have to take a look at our dedicated page!