Announcement of the 3D design and 3D printing competition results for the Loopy Looper contest.
Drumroll please… It’s time to announce the winners of the #HOOPERMODCHALLENGE! Hold onto your Hoopers! We had so many incredible entries and all the participants excelled in their designs which made choosing a winner exceptionally difficult. To all our participants, you should be extremely proud of yourselves!
Designation of the 3 winners.
Participants was judged on the creativity of their 3D file, on the quality of the 3D printing, on the originality of their photographic staging and on the number of likes they received on their Cults page.
- Creativity and beauty of the 3D model: 10 points
- Adaptability to the Original Loopy Looper : 10 points
- Photographic and video staging : 5 points
- Popularity / number of likes : 5 points
So here are the big winners!
So here’s the moment you’ve been waiting for! At the end of the scoring, we have our winners...
- 1st: Mango - The Hopper by Kendofuji winner of the Anycubic Photo Mono.
- 2nd: Loopy Looper The Time Machine by RodMuzac winner of the Artillery Side Winder X1 SW-X1.
- 3rd: The Death Looper by Natcko winner of the Creality Ender 3 V2.
- Blue Orange Special Prize: Garden Loopy Looper by NunoAHPrazeres winner of the Artillery Side Winder X1 SW-X1.
Here is a message from the jury at Blue Orange:
A huge congratulations to our four winners for their amazing creations! We can’t thank everyone who participated enough for making this such an exciting contest and we’re bowled over by the creativity of the 3D printing community. We hope to see you getting #intheloop with #loopylooper on social media in the future!
We organize contests very frequently, to stay informed about new subjects you just have to take a look at our dedicated page!