Announcement of the 3D design and 3D printing competition results for the garden contest.
Drumroll please… It’s time to announce the winners of the #ANYCUBICGARDEN contest! We had so many incredible entries and all the participants excelled in their designs which made choosing a winner really difficult.
Designation of the 3 winners.
Participants were judged on the creativity of their 3D file, on the originality of their photographic staging and on the number of Likes they received on their Cults page.
- Originality of the 3D model : 10 points
- Utility of the creation : 10 points
- Photographic staging : 5 points
- Number of I like : 5 points
The jury was composed of:
- Sam Prentice YouTuber & Content Creator, Robotics Builder for Film & TV – Largely working in the 3D printing space. Educating, practical awareness or products.
- Fabrice Jean-Pierre French designer and member of the Cults community.
- David Gewirtz ZDNet Columnist.
- Ted Needleman Reviewer at ReviewGeek.
So here are the big winners!
- 1st: Garden Beak by GlowingRed.
- 2nd: Enxaimel Bird Feeder by MarcelKlug.
- 3rd: Fairy Wind Spinner by Mik-2.
We organize contests very frequently, to stay informed about new subjects you just have to take a look at our dedicated page!