Take part in Cults' 3D printing competition about dices!
What is the brief?
The aim is simple: to create a 3D printable model of dice or elements associated with dice.
Whether you're a 3D modeling veteran or a curious beginner, this contest is the perfect opportunity to unleash your creativity and bring unique dice to life for games or original uses. Join us in this fun adventure and discover the magic of 3D printing!
Which dice can you 3D model?
The possibilities are endless, but here are a few ideas to inspire you:
- Dice towers to make sure the dice are thrown correctly
- Various creative resources using dice
- Dice for board games (role-playing, strategy, fantasy, wargaming, etc.).
- Educational dice for learning math or languages.
- Decorative dice to decorate your space.
- Customized dice with special patterns or symbols.
- Gambling and casino dice.
- Original dice for craft and hobby activities.
- Dice designed for specific needs (such as Braille dice).
If you'd like to find inspiration and see what's already been published on the platform, check out this collection of the best dice STLs.
How long does the contest run?
The contest will run from October 15th, 2023 to December 31st, 2023.
What are the prizes?
In order to reward the best achievements, Cults offers you 1500 USD to spend as you wish, enough to cover some of your needs in 3D printing material for example :) See the payment terms by bank transfer in the rules.
- 1st prize : 750 USD
- 2nd prize: 500 USD
- 3rd prize: 250 USD
How to enter the contest?
- Publish one or more new (never published on Cults before) and original 3D printable models (designs of your own making) related to the contest theme.
- Mention in the description of your design the hashtag #DICEXCULTS (your design will not appear immediately in the list of entries due to moderation, please wait a few moments).
- Submit your free 3D model on Cults.
- Share your design with others to get the most visibility and increase your chances of winning.
How will the winners be selected?
Participants will be judged by the Cults team according to the following criteria:
- Originality of the 3D model: 10 points
- Usefulness and ingenuity of the creation: 10 points
- Quality and photographic staging: 5 points
- Popularity of the model (number of likes, downloads, views, etc.): 5 points
For more information, see contest rules.
How to enter the contest?
Participate by uploading your 3D model to Cults and don't forget to add the contest hashtag #DICEXCULTS in the 3D file description.
To see all the creations that are already participating in the contest and to compare yourself to the others, click on the button below: