Top 15 Christmas gifts to print in 3D
Christmas gift time is approaching fast and you're stressing out because you have no idea what to put under the tree. On top of that, you don't want to get off your couch because it's cold, you don't feel safe these days, you don't really want to wait in line for 2 hours at the FNAC and you'd really like to finish the last season of** Walking Dead**! We understand you and we've found a super smart tip that will save you time and money (the council tax has just been passed and it stings) while bringing joy and happiness to your home. Here's a list of 15 original gifts to print in 3D so that you're the star of the gifts this year and not your cousin Julien who always has great ideas to please the family. So how does it work? It's very simple, you see something you like, you just have to download the 3D file(by clicking on the link next to the gift), like you do for music and movies (except that it's legal) and then you send it to your 3D printer (if you have one, but that's not sure) or you send it to a printer near you who delivers it to you after a few days. All you have to do is gift wrap it (we won't do everything either, lazy bastard ;)) !
- Wolverine's claws, to be a real badass! (and they make a lot of noise) : https://cults3d.com/fr/jeu/le-fabshop-wolverine-claws
- An armor for Kiki, your aunt's super turbulentcat . Because you're not sure you can control yourself all year round: https: //cults3d.com/fr/mode/cat-armor
- The real Simpson house because it's really important to have it. Yes it is. https://cults3d.com/fr/architecture/the-simpsons-house
- A Hulk figurine to please your little brother (and you especially): https: //cults3d.com/fr/art/low-poly-hulk
- A human skull to pretend you're Shakespeare by the fire: https: //cults3d.com/fr/divers/to-make-or-not-to-make
- A bow tie for your uncle who needs to work on his swag a little more: https: //cults3d.com/fr/mode/twist-bow-tie
- A stand that amplifies the sound of your smartphone, so that everywhere is a party: https: //cults3d.com/fr/gadget/flared-iphone-amplifier
- A 3D printed Daft Punk headset, to rock at the next theme party: https: //cults3d.com/fr/mode/3d-printed-daft-punk-helmet
- A skateboard for your little sister, because it's so cool to have a little sister who can skateboard : https://cults3d.com/fr/jeu/skate-mini
- Back to the Future" pumps, to be so classy : https://cults3d.com/fr/mode/sneakerbot-in-filaflex-by-recreus
- A 3D printed graffiti of your favorite street artist because tags are not only for walls, they can also be for your coffee table : https://cults3d.com/fr/art/kushty
- A super stylish necklace for your mom, because you love her very much in your heart : https://cults3d.com/fr/bijou/libella
- Lampshades to give your kitchendecor a new look: https: //cults3d.com/fr/maison/ribone
- Seals to build your own shelves, because Ikea is good for two seconds: https: //cults3d.com/fr/divers/print-to-build-joint-collection
- An educational game for your dog, because nobody forgets at Christmas: https: //cults3d.com/fr/maison/dog-s-game
BONUS: The Boop Poop Machine, because it's absolutely useless, but it will make your grandfather laugh: https: //cults3d.com/fr/divers/the-boob-poop-machine
Source : Cults.
Page translated by automatic translation.
Suggest a better translation