Anycubic 4 Max Metal: affordable solution provider for metal 3D printing
Anycubic launched their first FDM metal 3D printer, the 4 Max Metal. It is a desktop 3D printer specializing in 3D printing metal materials. It can print 316L metal filament and get functional metal parts after the debinding and sintering.
In a general way, if you want to get functional metal parts, the cost of the industrial manufacture is very high, and it also takes a long time. As to metal 3d printing, it can get products to market quickly and improve supply chain efficiency.
It is much easier to use than you expected. 4 Max metal 3D printing process only has four simple steps. First, design and slice your part on the cura or other slice software. Then print the object on the printer. Metal powder bound in plastic is printed a layer at a time into the shape of your part. Parts are scaled up to compensate for shrinkage during the sintering process. The third step is debinding, it is to transform a printed“green” part into fully dense metal. The last step is sintering. Debinded "brown" parts are placed in a furnace. The remaining binder is burned away and the metal powder is sintered and dense.
In order to enhance the safety performance, fire retardant material is been added to the shell of the print head, so it is a quite reliable 3d printer. Enclosed printing space can maintain the environment under constant temperature to reduce the heat loss. Design in short distance extruding, it provides stronger torque and smoother extruding. Comes with power loss resume feature, no worries of power loss accident. One key to resume in case of halfway printing.
316L metal filament
Developed by Uprise3D and Anycubic, 316Lmetal filament is a metal-polymer composite for desktop FFF 3D printers.
- High metal content, not easy to be broken.
- No odor or smoke when printing.
- Metal parts with high strength can be obtained after the sintering process.
- Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 270mm(L)×210(W) ×200mm(H)
- Layer Resolution: 0.05-0.3 mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y/Z 0.01/0.0125/0.00125mm
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Nozzle Diameter: φ3/0.5mm
- Print Speed: suggested 30mm/
- Supported Materials: Metal 316L
- Slicer Software: Cura
- Software Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, JPG, PNG
- Software Output Formats: GCode
- Connectivity: SD Card; USB cable(expert users only)
- Input rating: 110V/220V AC, 50/60Hz
Anycubic would provide after-sales service to help customers especially in parameter settings or other operational problems.
Anycubic 4 Max metal is on sale here.