I only used supports for the wheel and the upright hinges. I re-printed the gears that are yellow in my print at 97% in the x and y, 100% in Z because the full size STLs of those gears bound up the mechanism. The rivets are at 92% in the x and y, 100% in Z. I did not use the blind side rivet parts.
Sliced with the default PLA settings of Slic3r that came with the Prusa i3 Mk 3.
The faceplate is printed in 'clear' PLA.
The rivets are held in with superglue, as is attaching the front to the box. I used a soldering iron to weld in place the filament hinge pins.
The axle holes in the gears were too tight so I spun them by hand on a wood drill bit to ream them out.
I'm very happy with the result. Thank you for the clever design!