I decided to create a test print for the purpose of identifying parts that will not fit at 100%. I thought it would be interesting to scale down to 50% to see if this would be the same size as the original g1 toy. I was correct. Being that this is a test print, I chose the worst of worst settings- .30mm at 10% infill. I probably could have gone less on the infill but then I might have run into more issues. The main issue I ran into was by scaling down to 50% I started to lose sections of files. B23 in particular loses 99% of the peg. B41 loses its side walls. B50 loses the lower half. With that said, the midsection doesn’t really connect however it served its purpose to identify the parts that fit better at 1% lower. B23 is way too tight to move freely so 99% works for me. Windows F26 and B31 seem better at 99%. Lastly, F19 I am not sure on. 100% definitely did not fit however 98 or 97% seemed like it fit the hole but now was too short in length to connect to F22, F25. Like I said, this is a test print. I have my green filament but I haven’t found a purple I like. WYZworks Violet is the perfect match but it only comes in 3mm and there’s multiple reviews complaining of clogging and being brittle so why bother.