Toy locomotive construction set. Use included screws to build the locomotive. Contains 12 pieces.
Recommended screwdriver: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4070791
See the train in the action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHmcyKtLaoY
UPDATE #1: added screw with hole through
UPDATE #2: fixed integrated support in rear_bumper.stl. Added version without supports so you can use your own.
UPDATE #3: missing rivets in watertank.stl
Gyroid infill 10 %
All parts are oriented as they should be oriented on the print bed
No supports needed
It's recommended to use skirt for chimney.stl for better bed adhesion
Special print instructions:
watertank_front.stl - these should be printed in two colors, use change filament color at layer height
headlight_L.stl, headlight_R.stl - these should be printed in two colors too
- remove custom supports from rear_bumper.stl
- use sharp knight to remove custom bridges inside holes in parts watertank.stl and chimney.stl
- you can colorize rivets on watertank, acrylic colors works great
- recommended is to use superglue (cyanoacrylate)
- glue four chassis parts together (chassis_bottom.stl, chassis_bottom_part.stl, chassis_middle.stl and chassis_top.stl), to help with alignment, use provided pins pin_long_2x.stl
- glue two roof parts together (roof_bottom.stl and roof_top.stl), to help with alignment, use provided pins pin_short_4x.stl
- glue headlights to the plow (headlight_left.stl, headlight_right.stl and plow.stl), to help with alignment, use provided pins pin_short_4x.stl
- glue chimney_ring.stl to the chimney.stl
- glue window frames to the cab
- glue inside wheels to the wheels (wheel_inside_4x.stl and wheel_4x.stl)
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!