The HP Lovecraft Literary Podcast logo now reproducible in three glorious dimensions!
If you have a 3D printer then print out part1 and part2 stl files and just slot them together. DONE.
If you don't have a 3D printer you can still join in the fun! All you need is a normal printer, some cardboard and some imagination. Just follow the instructions:
1. Print the hpllp-cutout pdf onto paper.
2. Glue the paper onto some cardboard.
3. Decorate it however you want.
4. Cut along the lines. The radio waves are a bit tricky and you may need to use a knife. Be sure to get a grown-up to help you with this part.
5. Slot the two parts together and enjoy!
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!