Low Poly model of Superman, make sure you read the printing details :D
It's a very easy model to print. I have grouped the STLs by color. If you want, you can print your superman in one color and paint it by hand, as I did with superman's face and hands to match the skin color.
Files included are:
1. White Parts (face, hands)
2. Blue Parts
3. Red Parts
4. Hair (print it with black filament)
5. Connectors. Cylinders and 2 squares to connect the parts. Depending on the printer you use and the materials, you might have to sand a little the connectors for a perfect fit.
6. Plastic Cape. This is the most tricky part to print because of the geometry. I used the orientation I already have in the stl. Just try to give it a 3mm offset from the build table so it gets printed on top of support material. The support settings I used and that were successful were:
2mm pillar resolution, 30 deg max overhang angle, 30% support infill.
7. Superman sign. You can print it one color or change filament color at 0.4 mm. Start with red filament change to yellow.
8. Pants. You can print it one color or change filament color at 3,5 mm. Start with yellow change to red.
If you can't print the back you can always use a fabric one which makes it look more natural. Just buy a cheap cloth piece and cut it in the shape of superman's cape.
As always slow printing gives the best results. I printed it in PLA at 195 degrees, 20% infill, speed 40mm/s and no supports were needed except for the cape and the face to hold the jaw.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!