Hard case for the FrSky RX6R receiver. Offers better protection than the flimsy card wrapper supplied, makes the receiver suitable for high value gliders and electric models.
There is a hole for the bind button. A dot next to the connector denotes the CH1 signal pin. Note that there is no access to the S.Bus/SPort connector.
The single STL file contains both top and bottom parts.
- Print the two parts
- Remove the old card wrapper from the receiver, but don't throw it away! Instead, cut off a piece 21 x 18 mm. This will be the new bed for the receiver board.
- Place the bed in the bottom part
- Place the receiver over the bed.
- Secure the top part with adhesive tape.
- Support the antennae using silicone rubber or hot glue (low temp).
Infill: not critical
Printing time: 25 mins
See my slicer settings in the screenshot.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!