- 2.9k views
- 11 likes
- 220 downloads
3D model description
We are a group of designer who enthusiastically in design and active in charity.
Parts of the profit we collected are donated to the orphans in Laos, Cambodia and China.
The files we sold in low price is not because of they are in low quality (our quality is good instead), but we want to share the pleasure with you and in the meanwhile we shared the happiness with the children who lose their parent.They need love, they need toys, they need you.
Detailed Description Info:
Media Type: 3D Model
File formats: STL
- Originally modeled in Blender,images rendered with UG.
- High quality polygonal model,correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- Every model has been checked with Blender,Meshlab and Netflabb.
- Model in STL format, can be used for CNC Router, CNC Engraving, 3D Printering, SLA/SLS printering, all the details can be the perfectly present.
- Model in OBJ format, can be used in 3Dmax, Maya, Blender,Zbrush,Artcam,Aspire and other softwares
- Model quality is same as the picture showing.
- Render scene is not included.
- Suitable for graphical projects and 3D print projects.
File is checked for errors by Netfabb software, is ready to print on a 3d printer.
Don't forget to check out other models also by clicking on my name, Thanks!
Follow me, you will get more free and cheap models, Thank you!
3D printing settings
object size: 80mm
printing time: 1.5hrs
3D printer file information
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Michelangelo2 - 99mm.zip
- Last update: 2018-09-16 at 18:55
- Publication date: 2018-04-05 at 08:28
I'm a 3D printing hobbyist. If you print my models, please share pictures!
Best sellers of the category Various
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!