Mavic 2 Propeller Case
3D model description
These 3D printed cases are designed to provide some protection for DJI Mavic 2 Propellers when travelling or in storage. I remove my propellers when I travel with the drone, so a way to store them safely was important, this design keeps them easily accessible, and keeps them in pairs or individually and doesn't require a bulky case.
To use these cases, the propellers are folded, placed in the case mount and then fold-away, held in place by a unique clip system.
This has been tested in the Mavic 2 Pro Original Propellers but it should work ok in the other Mavic 2 models if the use the same DJI propeller design.
* Mavic 2 Pro
* Mavic 2 Zoom
* Mavic 2 Enterprise
- Unique minimalist design
- Easy storage and release system
- Single and dual propeller designs available
If anyone finds any problems (dimensionally or otherwise) post them up so I can get the fix model.
- All parts should orientate correctly on slicer plate
- After printing, check it operates correctly
- IMPORTANT Correctly match case to propeller as there are different mounts depending if it's Clockwise (CW) or Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- The indicator for CCW Mount is a raised circle and CW mount is without this.
- This was printed in PLA but PETG may be better for the propeller plastic but this has not been tested.
- After printing, check the surface of the case is smooth for the propeller to slide against
Steps on how to use the case...
This model has been designed for a specific usecase, it has not yet undergone extensive testing so use it at your own risk. Constructive feedback is appreciated.
3D printing settings
3D printer file information
3D design format: Folder details Close
2022-10-03 at 01:02
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2022-10-02 at 14:41
I make things that serve a particular purpose or could be just for fun!
Best 3D printer files of the Various category
Best sellers of the category Various
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!