Instagram Followers Counter
- 5.3k views
- 12 likes
- 27 downloads
3D model description
👍 WiFi connected, real-time follower counter👍
📢Place it on your desk and you’ll attract new curious followers!👍
💸 low cost, we made it with less than 20 Euro;
🔧 easy to assemble and program with no special tools, no soldering required;
💭Customizable with your call to action text;
🔐 Safe because data are parsed from internet public data, you need only to configure your username or anyone else’s
🧰 You only need a pc to program it, a mini-usb cable and usb power source .
Bill of material (we recommend to buy following components, the same of our project):
- ESP8266 NodeMCU Amica V2 Modulo ESP-12E WiFi Development Board: https://amzn.to/2VRxJRf
- MAX7219 8x32 display (130 x 32 mm): https://amzn.to/2Hau4ER
- 7x M3x12 screws (as for in the pictures)
2 Case versions available (attached):
- no logo: smaller and with simmetric neat design;
- logo: with a square place in the left zone to attach your logo or QR code.
2 SW versions available (attached):
- v1: simple scrolling text with followers number only
- v2: custom scrolling text with your call to action message followed by followers number.
- download Arduino IDE: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- unzip and open on of the two sw sketches (v1 or v2, .ino file) and follow ALL instructions step by step.
- remember to change the default parameters with yours (WiFi SSID, password, Instagram user name).
Propose us any improvement (email@example.com) and remember to follow us on Instagram "nabu_3d" were you can find pictures and videos of the follower counter in action!
3D printing settings
Layer height: 0.15 - 0.20 mm
Supports: not needed (if models are properly oriented)
- 3D file format: STL and ZIP
- Last update: 2019/05/30 at 16:22
- Publication date: 2019/05/11 at 15:02
Prototyping and custom parts.
Outdoor and sport accessories, gadgets, Arduino, PCB, 3D printing/scanning.
Follow us on Instagram: nabu_3d
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Various
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!