General cargo ship MS Nysa
3D model description
Floating model of the Polish general cargo ship MS Nysa in the scale of 1:250. Model length: 24 cm (9.5 in), height: 9 cm (3.5 in), height with a stand: 11 cm (4.3 in).
NO SUPPORTS NEEDED! NO PAINT NEEDED!
See video for full assembly instructions:
To check more of our projects see: https://www.printed-toys.com
MS Nysa was a small Polish general cargo ship of the B-51 series, build in 1951. The ship sank with all its crew on January 10, 1965. 18 people died.
3D printing settings
Needed parts or materials (suggested, you can use other matches parts)
- cyanoacrylate glue (needed to stick the propeller and booms).
- We tested PLA filament, nozzle 0.4 mm, but you can test other settings.
- All files are in print-ready positions, you don't have to rotate it on your slicer.
- To fit the model's hull on a 20x20 cm table, place it diagonally.
- Print all elements with 100% filling.
- Elements containing "x2" in the name should be printed twice.
- Two plates with names are attached to the model: MS Nysa (the ship sank with the entire crew) and MS Pilica. These were vessels from a longer series of B-51 ships.
- You can ballast the model with M6 nuts (there are special guides in the bottom). After ballasting, the ship will be able to stay on calm water.
Check if your printer will be able to print the model: download and print one of the most complicated parts in the model.
3D printer file information
- Design number: 285300
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2021-02-05 at 19:19
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Dioramas category
Best sellers of the category Dioramas
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!