800 mm Moon rocket, Moon objective, Moon rocket, Destination Moon
- 6.9k views
- 32 likes
- 618 downloads
3D model description
Moon rocket inspired by the famous comic strip of Mr HERGE.
Drawn on Solidworks following the plan appearing in the album.
This 800 mm model is accompanied by a 200 mm model and another 400 mm model.
This 800 mm model is similar to the 400 mm model but the thicknesses are adjusted to limit material consumption.
To allow for an even larger scale the spindle is cut into several sections in the direction of height. indexing rings are in place between the different sections to allow for proper alignment of the elements.
Print all parts vertically, white panels as well. Insert and maybe adjust the white panels in their slots and a drop of glue to secure.
The motor fits into the base of the rocket.
IF you want to add the antenna, take it from the 400mm model and increase its size when printing to get the size you like. use a 2mm rod to fix it. I used a drill bit for this purpose.
3D printing settings
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- fusee 800 bottom pod index.STL
- fusee 800 bottom pod.STL
- fusee 800 engine.STL
- fusee 800 red level 1.STL
- fusee 800 red level 2.STL
- fusee 800 red level 3.STL
- fusee 800 red level 4.STL
- fusee 800 red level 5.STL
- fusee 800 red level 6.STL
- fusee 800 ring level 1-2.STL
- fusee 800 ring level 2-3.STL
- fusee 800 ring level 3-4.STL
- fusee 800 ring level 4-5.STL
- fusee 800 ring level 5-6.STL
- fusee 800 white panel level 2.STL
- fusee 800 white panel level 3.STL
- fusee 800 white panel level 4.STL
- fusee 800 white panel level 5.STL
- fusee 800 white panel level 6.STL
- fusee 800 wing.STL
- Publication date: 2019/09/08 at 11:35
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Various
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!