Multi-featured case for BTT SKR 1.4 and Turbo - FDM friendly
- 1.5k views
- 3 likes
- 2 downloads
3D model description
This is a case for a BTT SKR 1.4 and Turbo with a number of innovative features
- FDM/3D print friendly. Needs no supports
- Two cable exits for main cabling and ribbons for TFT.
- Full strain relief on each cable exit
- Built-in adjustable and reconfigurable cable management by clip-on tie bases.
- Mounts for 2 4010 fans in the lid
- Flexible mounting system. There are no fixed mounting holes. The unit mounts by external flanges allowing custom slide-on mounts to fix to different surface and orientations
- Optional flexy strain relief on main egress. Print in TPU
3D printing settings
Really quite flexible for settings. There are a couple of very minor bridges which you'll need to accommodate but you should need no supports.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Cable Tie Base.stl
- Flexy Strain Relief.stl
- Ribbon Cable Clamp.stl
- Publication date: 2020/06/27 at 17:29
I am very much an enthusiastic amateur when it comes to designing. My designs tend to have two things in common
1) They serve a purpose. I like to design functional objects which have a real-world use. 3D printing for art is fine, but it's its real-world application which will take the technology forward
2) Wherever possible I design to be easy to print and try to eschew supports or complex printing; modifying the design where necessary and possible to achieve this.
Best sellers of the category Various
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!