Face Shield for Smaller 3D Printers - 25+ prints per 1Kg (3lb) roll
- 7.2k views
- 29 likes
- 634 downloads
3D model description
UPDATE MKIV Version changelog:
- ReAdded single part version
- Added 3 & 8 Stacks (single & 2 piece, needs supports)
- Made headband narrower for faster printing.
- MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV Parts are interchangeable
- 25+ prints per 1Kg (3lb) roll
Hi, thanks for stopping by!
In this download you will find:
- Snap together Face shield for smaller printers 14x14cm (5.5x5.5in).
- Maximum strength, no waste.
- 2.4mm thick, exactly 3 perimeters per side with 0.4 nozzle.
- Single part model also included.
- Assembly Instructions: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-diCqsDZV7/
- Adjustable buckle works with standard PLA.
- Large contact area = less pressure per mm2.
- Extra bits needed: A4 transparent sheet, 2 rubber bands.
For this design I took cues from Prusas' and Creality's designs, kudos to them.
*Cost is ≥ $2 USD per unit: 27 - 32g,1.25 hrs (single part model) to 2 hrs (3 part model) with rec print settings.
How this was made (spanish): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJdrXSigOKg
If you like this you might want to take a look at my other stuff:
You can tip me here: www.paypal.me/3DNG
Cheers, and happy printing!
3D printing settings
Top/Bottom solid layers: 0
Skirt / Brim: No
Buckle & Visor Clip:
Top/Bottom solid layers: 3 , 2
Skirt / Brim: No
- 3D file format: ZIP
- Last update: 2020/04/12 at 21:19
- Publication date: 2020/04/02 at 04:21
Hi, I am Sergio Romero, a Mexico City based Industrial Designer, 3DMX Design is my passion project, hope you like the ideas and models.
- Founder @ http://bit.ly/3DNG-MX
- Product Designer & Digital Sculptor.
- I work with all brands, big and small.
- 10 years industry experience
Commissions & more info @ http://bit.ly/3DNG-MX
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Various
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!