Estes Nose Cone P/N 072701
- 672 views
- 16 downloads
3D model description
This project started out as simply designing the nose, but I decided to do a bit more.
Estes kits that use this nose cone:
Kit# Kit Name Years Produced
2013 Recruiter 1989-1992
2054 Beta Launch Vehicle 1991-1993
The files you can download are for the
1) Nose cone (hollow, solid),
2) Nose cone end caps with no hole, a 3mm hole, and a 7mm hole,
3) Simulated nozzles to fit the BT-60 tubing (for the Recruiter) and fit the fin cans (for the B.L.V.),
4) Fin alignment guide (6 fin configuration only that will fit 3/32 inch balsa),
5) Fin cans for B.L.V. (3, 4, 5, and 6 fin configurations),
6) Fin drawing guide for making your own fins,
7) Basic, flat fin that is unrounded and one rounded on the edges except the root edge.
The BT-55 to BT-60 adapter/transition for this kit has a link below you can download and print.
You'll need to supply the following for these kits:
1) Screw eye or eye bolt
2) Recovery system - parachute, shroud lines, shock cord, and shock cord mount
3) Motor mount tube, rings, and hook
4) Launch lug
5) BT-60 tubing 12.5 inches (317.5mm) long
6) BT-55 tubing 5 5/16 inches (134.94mm) long
7) 3/32 inch (2.38mm) thick balsa
8) Decal printing paper for making your own decals
BT-55 to BT-60 Transition/Adapter 3D model
Estes Recruiter plans at Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe
Estes Beta Launch Vehicle plans at Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe
RocketReview of the Recruiter.
RocketReview of the Beta LV
Estes Beta Launch Vehicle 3D Parts Models
3D printing settings
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
2022-02-26 at 01:03
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2022-02-25 at 18:07
- estes rocket
- estes rocketry
- estes rockets
- fin can
- model rocket
- model rocketry
- model rockets
- nose cone
- rocket fins
Best sellers of the category Various
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!