double magholder for Umarex HDR50 / TR50 co2 Revolver Slugmaker´s best T23-412
3D model description
Magazine holder for the Umarex t4e HDR50 / TR50 CO2 big bore revolver.
EASY TO PRINT IN PLACE WITH NO SUPPORTS
2 .stl files with different variants!
- 1st with the "t4e HDR50"
- 2nd with the "SMB T23 412" frontdesign
• fastening to the lower Picantiny rail
• takes two drum magazines. The drums hold very well with a
nice click and can be easily removed and inserted if
• fits perfectly – looks great on your HDR50 / TR50!
• 2 pieces - easy to print in place at once
• printing time is 3 - 4 hours+ with the recomendet settings
• In addition, 2 cylinder head screws (DIN912 or similar) M3x30 (preferably black because of the optic) are required. You can order them online, from ebay or your prefered hardware store.
I offer my 3D print files are only for private use!
Commercial use is expressly prohibited.
3D printing settings
• Use PLA or PETG.
• (its designed to be definetly stable enough with PLA)
• Recomendet resolution for a nice finish and details: 0,15mm
or 0,2 for faster print (looks very nice as well)
• outer walls: 3 (or more)
• infill: 20% (or more)
• no supports
The .stl file contains both parts, which are placed completely - like one part on the printing plate.
After printing, remove both parts from the printplate, insert 2 M3x30 cylinder head screws and nuts. Now the magazine holder can be mounted on the HDR 50 CO2 revolver. Click two HDR50 drummags into it and Have fun!
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- T23 412 magholder.stl
- T23-412 double mag holder for umarex HDR50 - TR50.stl
- Last update: 2021-01-09 at 23:48
- Publication date: 2021-01-07 at 13:43
Best 3D printer files of the Various category
Best sellers of the category Various
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!