Canoe breton misainier
- 1.8k views
- 1 like
- 1 download
3D model description
Canoe made according to odds resumed from a misainier to ass-tape the "tidal wave" on software "openscad" in several files (hull, benches, rudder) but without the rigging.
The aim was to know if a boat hull could be made on openscad for the association
3D printing settings
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- canot breton banc arriere.stl
- canot breton banc milieu.stl
- canot breton charniÃ¨re du gouvernail.stl
- canot breton coque et charnier gouv.stl
- canot breton gouvernail.stl
- canot breton pied de mat.stl
- canot breton sans bancs ni gouvernail.stl
- Publication date: 2017/05/01 at 09:50
Best sellers of the category Various
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!