Allows easy steering for your Zwift Off Road MTB trainer.
Basic instructions are included in the download.
- I find that using a yoga mat helps prevent the trainer and wheel block from sliding.
- Select the base (Part 1): 0° , 7°, 14°, or 22° incline. The 14.7° incline worked best on my 2012 Crux which has a 22° head angle: the forks changed the angle, therefore the 22° did not work well.
- Print Part 2 - Riser / Block
- Print Part 3 - Print four (4) of the bearing rods
- Optional: Part 4 - Print eight (8) of the bearing rod locks to hold bearings in place during transport.
- Optional: Part 5 - Print four (4) of the plastic bearings if you choose not to use metal bearings.
Optional: Part 6 - Bearing rod and bearing combination. I included this but it's probably easier to print the the rods and bearings separately.
- 608-2RS or equivalent preferred: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R7PR72H
- OR you can print the included bearings (Part 4). The printed bearings roll well, but I do not know how durable they are.
Thanks to TroyDL for the original Riser Block: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:903537
Keywords: Rotating, Pivoting, Steering Front Wheel Riser Block.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!