60Beat Controller iPhone mount.
- 1k views
- 2 likes
- 13 downloads
3D model description
This is a custom bracket used to mount an iPhone 4 to a 60Beat Controller for control of an AR.Drone quad-copter. This version allows the use of the iPhone while still in a case. The iPhone is off center so that the display is centered for viewing when flying in FPV mode. The unit is presently somewhat top heavy, and so I may add either handle extensions or handle counterweights to balance it out in a future version. You may want to redesign the iPhone shell to better fit your cased iPhone, or create a custom spacer to use with the provided shell.
3D printing settings
- Use a 5mm tap to thread the top portion of the center three holes on the back of the 60Beat as shown in the photo.
- Glue the connecting bracket to the smooth side of the back plate for best adhesion. Check the photos for orientation before gluing.
- Glue the iPhone shell to the connecting bracket with the cutout for the earphone jack at the upper right corner.
- Mount the assembled iPhone mount onto the back of the controller using three M5 x 7mm button head screws. Only thread the screws in far enough to press lightly on the back plate, as the plate is flat and the controller surface is irregular.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/05/31 at 12:26
Best sellers of the category Various
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!