3d model-replica of a human eye anatomy
3D model description
3d model-replica of a human eye anatomy for 3d printing.
Can be divided horizontally to reveal the internal details of the eye.
Please note that the stand that there is a second version with a stand to hold the model upright and the muscle tissue splitted.
The model represents the following structures: Choroid, Cornea,Lens, Zonules, Retina, Sclera and the Vitreous-humor. The muscular attachments are also part of the model.
The model is provided in three formats : STL .
To be used for educational purposes and 3d printing applications.
Ideal for use in medical teaching environments.
The model has been simplified and optimized for 3d printing. Please contact us for any inquiries and modifications.
3D printing settings
For the dimensions the size is around the eyeball has a diametre of 60mm and thickness of 2mm for the shelled parts.
The design is meant to be printed on SLA and DLP printers but you can print the stand and the outer shells using an fdm printer.
A bit of wet sanding will help make everything fit better.
You will need to glue some parts together like the muscle tissues.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Sclera bott-splitV-1.STL
- Sclera top-splitV-1.STL
- Structers of the eye - Choroid-bottom-1.STL
- Structers of the eye - Choroid-top-1.STL
- Structers of the eye - Cornea-1.STL
- Structers of the eye - Lens-Zonules -1.STL
- Structers of the eye - Retina-bottom-1.STL
- Structers of the eye - Retina-top-1.STL
- Structers of the eye - Sclera-bottom-1.STL
- Structers of the eye - Sclera-top-1.STL
- Structers of the eye - Vitreous-humor-1.STL
- muscle tissue2-splitV-1.STL
- muscle tissue3-splitV-1.STL
- muscle tissue4-splitV-1.STL
- muscle tissue5-splitV-1.STL
- muscle tissue6-splitV-1.STL
- Last update: 2020-07-10 at 21:01
- Publication date: 2020-06-14 at 22:59
Hello, I'm a SOLIDWORKS certified EXPERT
I'm active in the following areas : basic 3d modeling, jewllery, plastics, tooling design and general industrial design applications.
I also offer manufacturing consultations in CNC, traditional machining, plastics transformation and 3d printing.
Best sellers of the category Various
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!