🔫 3D models of guns or weapons are dummy objects or prop toys and have no real functionality as weapons. They are intended for entertainment or decorative purposes only. For any design violating our T&Cs, please report them.
3D model description
This is our first model created by a student in our school to print on our Makerbot!
This gun started as a high-resolution modelling assignment in 3D Studio. Andrew designed, modelled and cut up the gun so it could be printed in our Makerbot.
3D printing settings
1) Print all the pieces (Revolver_full is just to see the competed mesh). We used silver for all parts except the grips and the sights, which were black. I used a raft for the smallparts, the sights and the barrel; everything else printed just fine without it.
2) To make the barrel able to spin, we inserted a small piece of filament through the centre hole and into the small indends in the lefthalf. You may have to widen the center hole of the barrel with a small drillbit. I also carved out these 2 indents a bit for the filament to fit.
3) Insert the barrel and glue the lefthalf to the righthalf (place a bit of glue on the filament inserted into the lefthalf).
4) Cut off support pieces on each grip.
5) Glue grips together. Then glue them onto the gun.
6) Glue trigger, hammer, and sights into place.
That's it, have fun. Warning!! This looks a lot like a real gun, be careful.
3D printer file information
- Design number: 36465
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2018-11-02 at 11:40
Best 3D printer files of the Various category
Best sellers of the category Various
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!