X-Carve 33mm Laser Holder w/ Scope Mount & Safety Panels
3D model description
NOTE: Also have at X-Carve Laser Mount for Opt Lasers PLH3D 6W Laser, this is the newest laser I am using.
Laser Mount for Inventables X-Carve Dewalt Accessory Mount.
For use with lasers modules (33mm x 33mm) like this
Borescope holder is design for 8mm borescope so you can see what you are engraving. I recommend and use this bore scope.
Latest design has a safety panel box that encloses the laser beam and engraving area.
- 4.25mm / 3/16in thick Laser Shielding / High Optical Density Acrylic at OD 4+, cut to size on my x-carve, using Easel
- 8x 8x1mm magnets, like these
- super glue for the magnets
- hot glue to hold the panels into the end caps. (do not glue the panels to each other, there is no need with the end caps installed)
- 8mm borescope (same as standard mount)
3D printing settings
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
2021-06-23 at 23:04
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2017-02-09 at 20:49
Best 3D printer files of the Tools category
Best sellers of the category Tools
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!