Very rigid and stable microscope stand for cheap USB Microscope. This design requires some additional parts:
2 x 10mm x 21cm steel rod (for Z axis)
2 x 10mm x 15cm steel rod (for Y axis)
2 x LM10UU linear bearing (optional)
3 x M3x30 screw
5 x M3 nuts
2 x M5x20 screw and nut
2 x wood screw 3x30
1 x plywood plate (20x20cm is suitable for me, bu you may want to use other dimensions)
4 x rubber legs (optional)
Some parts may need to predrill the holes using 10mm, 5mm and 3mm drill bits.
- using the bottom_coupler part as a template, drill holes at plywood plate and screw it using wood screws
- attach the rods (21cm) and the rack part to the coupler, screw the rack using M5 screw and nut
- slide the carriage on the rods and rack
- attach top coupler (cap) and screw ii the same way as bottom one (using m5 screw)
- put the gear in place (between two carriage arms) and slide the shaft with knob through the carriage and the gear
- attach two rods to the clamp (you may want to glue them if they are loose) and finaly put the clamp with rods into carriage holes
- assemble the set M3 screws, nuts and printed knobs and screw them into carriage into right place to be able to lock the position.
The idea has been taken from USB Microscope Adjustable Base by Bcjams
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!