ultimate creality cr10 ender 2 3 double blower fan mount (stock hotend)(EZABL)
- 6.5k views
- 27 likes
- 351 downloads
3D model description
-added EZabl mount, for right and left side, cant test them, if anybody would be kind to test the mount would be great.
-improved the fit for blowers, shudl work better
-added space bar between blowers
offsets for the abl are
X: +/- 58mm
Y: - 12mm
I've made this fan mount from the well known "imagine that titans/atlas mount" improved it for better mounting and solidity.
as the original:
2 - 50mmx15mm blowers
2 - M3x20mm socket head bolts (attach the blowers to the bracket/duct)
2 - M3x10mm socket head bolts (attach the bracket to the extruder carrier)
2 - M3 nuts (attach the blowers to the bracket/duct)
1-plastic band for fixing cables.
added a bar between the blowers, makes everything more solid.
2 - M3x20mm bolts and nuts as in the photo
- improved form and grip for the 5015 blowers.
- added a deeper plastic part on the right side in order to adjust better the fan mount with the metal part, also it helps to mount the mount straight.
- can work with any cooling hot end mount, I sugest mine https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2612897 is a fast snap mount so u can remove the cooling fan and adjust the fan mount without actually remove the metal hot end.
- top cable grip to use with a plastic band
two model types one with an extra arc on the bottom and one without, chose the one u like, I presonally prefer the first one, could seem a bit unconfortable but it elps with leveling the bed and the fan mount with the hotend
for the dirty pictures, I have developed this mount 5 months ago and tested it so far without problems so I've decided to upload it.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2018/08/24 at 15:23
Best sellers of the category Tools
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!