Swivel Nozzle for Jet Engine, 3 Bearing Type, [Phase 3]
- 1.2k views
- 0 likes
- 4 downloads
3D model description
This is the "Phase 3" Model for Swivel Nozzle called 3 Bearing Swivel Nozzle (3BSN) for Jet Engine for the recent STOL Fighter, previously uploaded.
A. Design points:
This model consists of 4 Phases to get my Target Model.
- Phase 1 - Basic Model. Each BRG can be turned individually by Knob.
- Phase 2 - #2 & 3 BRGs are geared to synchronize and can be turned by 2 Knobs.
- Phase 3 - All BRGs are connected with Gearbox and can be turned by Single Knob.●
- Phase 4 - Phase 4 + Additional GB. This is my Target Model to turn Single Lever.
[Note] For Phase 4 Model, Proto type model was made, it will be uploaded in near future.
B. Assembly Manual (PDF format, total 16 pages)
The detail assembly manual including "Parts-List", "After printing treatment" and "Assembly procedure" are prepared based on "Standard Skill (Filing, Drilling, Tapping and painting)".
C. Download files includes;
- files: STL Files (24 items)
- “ws” of last 2 digits means “With Support” special designed.
- PDF(Zip) File: Assembly Manual
D. Purchase Parts Information; - See Assembly Manual
- Aluminum Tubes - φ9
Micro screws M1.4x6L - Direct screw-in to 1 mm dia hole (No nut)
But there are many small parts, if you can get M1.4-P0.3 Tap, using it to make introducing thread is recommended.
Quantity of screws can be adjusted by your experience.
E. Total Net Print Time: Approx. 40 HR
- (Estimated as case of PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle, 0.2mm Layer Height, 40% infill and No raft and support)
Note: When at actual print, each parameter may be adjusted by your experience.
For parts having gear teeth, 100% infill and 0.2mm Layer Height are recommended.
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL and ZIP
- Publication date: 2019/02/01 at 02:23
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!