Spool Rewinder for Da Vinci
- 602 views
- 0 likes
- 15 downloads
3D model description
This heavy duty device lets you chuck up the internal spool from a XYZPrinting Da Vinci filament cartridge in a drill, so that you can rewind new filament onto it. No 3D printed screw threads to worry about, or tiny engagement teeth to break off!
+ Dimensions: 4.285"W x 4.285"D x 2.625"H (assembled)
+ Volume: 7.94 cubic inches (both pieces combined)
+ Weight: ~0.29 pounds (both pieces combined)
+ Side A - with teeth: PTW-00-1-PT-0207 (Filament Spool Rewinder, Side A).STL
+ Side B - no teeth: PTW-00-1-PT-0208 (Filament Spool Rewinder, Side B).STL
##Needed to complete assembly:
+ QTY 1: 1/4" bolt, 4 1/2" long
+ QTY 1: 1/4" wingnut
+ QTY 2: 1/4" ID, large OD fender washer
+ .STL names do not match .SLDPRT name because Da Vinci will not print file names over 56 characters.
+ SolidWorks model of XYZPrinting filament cartridge spool included.
3D printing settings
- Print both pieces. They are already oriented properly for printing, and no supports should be needed.
- Remove the spool from inside a Da Vinci cartridge.
- Place both pieces through the center of the spool, engaging the teeth from Side A into the holes on the spool. The pieces should press in snugly, and mate together in the middle.
- Place a 4.5" long, 1/4" bolt, with one washer, through Side B (outer) and then in through Side A (inner).
- Place another washer over the bolt, and secure with wingnut.
- Chuck free end of bolt into an electric drill, and use it to wind filament onto the spool.
- 3D file format: SLDPRT and STL
- Publication date: 2020/10/25 at 10:23
- davinci 10
- davinci printed parts 3d printer
- da vinci
- da vinci 1
- da vinci 10
- da vinci 2
- da vinci printer
- filament holder
- filament spool
- filament spool holder
- spool holder
- spool mount
- xyz da vinci
- xyz printer
- xyz printing
Best sellers of the category Tools
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!