Screwmeter V2 - Screws mesure tool
- 378 views
- 0 likes
- 9 downloads
3D model description
I made a new version of my blockbuster screwmeter ;) https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2624098
Here are the changes:
- I added new sizes: 4 and 5 mm
- Because of these new sizes, I had to rework the slider more accurately to have a good precision. I suggest you to put soap on it before using it.
- I reduced the thickness on a large part of the principal bloc. Less filament is needed and printing is faster.
- I integrated the idea of J-Max. Now, the slider has holes for 2.5, 3 and 4mm screws but also a universal notch.
- As I always loose the slider, I made a hole for a screw (M3 10 or 12mm) and a notch on the slider to hang a rubber band. It should be held with a washer. No more loss ! I like that.
- I have had a thought for left-handed users. I made a new reversed version. Use "screwmeter v2 left-h.stl" file. I have not printed it (I'm righ-handed ;). So if you notice something wrong, let me a comment.
The link to see how it works : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/44/5/1509730896-video.gif
I hope all these evolutions will please you.
Bonjour chez vous.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2020/06/25 at 02:22
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!