With this Tool you are able to grind your Drills in alot of different angles to make them fit to your needs. More Adds for Example a Special Chuck to grind Wig Electrodes or to grind a sinker are planned and will follow. With this Tool youre able to set up the angle you need, also its possible to swing it back to turn the Chuck. Also youre able to move and tight it again fast.
This Jig took about 250 Hours of CAD Work . I couldnt find anything thats like this and also where youre able to adjust it like you want. So this is all i want. And now its yours ! No more stump Drills when you want to work something. I tested this Jig up to 16mm Drills. Think its possible to do also 18mm with this chuck. Use Always Safety Goggles.
To get a quick look to the functions - https://youtu.be/D4tG2SH1MwA
All Parts printed with my Anycubic I3 Mega, Heatbed on and with Support.
0,16 Layer and 0,4 Nozzle. All printed with at least 60% Infill.
You need also:
- M8 threadened Rod and Screws and Nuts
- M4 threadened Rod and Nyloc Nuts
- 8mm Rod
- 20mm Rod (you have to measure your needed high)
- 4mm and 5mm Screws and Nyloc Nuts for mounting
- Screws to mount the Lower Part on a piece of Wood
- 1 Bearing 17mm x 47mm x 14mm
- 2 Bearings LM8UU or something the same Size
- 4 small Springs to fit inside the Chuck ‚‘‘Spannpratze‘‘, about 5,5mm outer and 4,5 inner Diameter
- Tools for grinding the Details to get a smooth and tight fitment
- M6 Thread Cutter
- Some Sheet Metal, at least 2mm thick
- Protractor to adjust the jig the first time to make it work
Feel free to contact me if you need some help !
Whole Printing Time is about 47 hours and you need about 620g Filament.
I also include a PDF File to help you to get this done (12 Pages with a lot of Pictures)
Heatbed - on
0,16 Layer High
All Parts printed with at least 60% Infill
Im into 3D printing for many Years. Started with self Made RepRap Mendel as a first step. Creating Tools and Spare Parts and also Machines is my main Goal.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!