Modified version of great Qrome's Octoprint Monitor (https://github.com/Qrome/printer-monitor)
- ported to Repetier Server monitoring
- different hardware - ESP-12 board, USB & Li-ion battery powered
- added speaker for acoustic notification of finished print
- different 3D printed box
Source Arduino code, Eagle PCB design and Inventor model attached for further improvements.
Youtube video: https://youtu.be/Qzp1GBK4jTI
The box is designed to be able to print without supports. Lock1 and Lock2 parts are fixed together using a small piece of 1.75mm filament. The lock is used to push on/off push button. There definitely can be a better design for on/off switch but I just did not have self locking pushbutton by hand.
New configuration menu items:
- Play melody when print is finished - on/off checkbox
- Play melody X seconds before the print is finished - how many seconds before the print is finished the melody is played. Value 0 means right when print is finished.
- Battery voltage multiplier - battery voltage is measured using ADC pin and voltage divider. Measured value (0 - 1024) is multiplied by this constant and divided by 1000. The value is displayed at home page and it is used for battery gauge.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!