Raspberry Pi Camera Case with Servo Mount
- 840 views
- 2 likes
- 12 downloads
3D model description
A case for your Raspberry Pi Camera.
Designed to fit on a standard RC servo.
A standard servo is kinda overkill for this application and I recently got some micro servos. So I updated the design to support micro servos as well.
3D printing settings
- Decide which color you want. ( This is the hard part ;-)
- Take the front part and mount it on the servo. You may secure it with a small screw like a standard servo arm.
- Take the back side part and click in the camera board. You might have to cut away two of the little nipples in the corners to make it fit.
- Put both pieces together and fasten with small cable ties.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/03/22 at 15:55
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!