Prusa i3 MK2/MK2S/MK3 Filament Guide with reces for cables / wires
- 1.5k views
- 3 likes
- 46 downloads
3D model description
I just added a few things to make it fit for my application:
- added a reces on the back side, since I have some wires running there for the lights
- added a very thin wall to the open loop: my first attempt printing this one failed, since the small piece at the open end got loose from the bed and ruined the print. With this version you can print is well and easily cut away this thin wall if you want to have the loop open, if not, leave it as it is
- added a small notch such that it really snaps onto the frame and that the guide does not move
While at it, I made 3 versions:
- Open version with the reces and snap-notch
- "Closed" version with thin wall, reces and snap-notch
- Closed version for a 4 mm PTFE tube - this version I use in my enclosure
They fit perfectly on my MK2S and MK3
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/01/15 at 15:11
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!