Pop-up Sensor Module (Adafruit SHT31D temperature and humidity)
- 947 views
- 1 like
- 5 downloads
- 0 comments
- 0 makes
3D model description
I needed a sensor mount for my Enclosure Ambient Control project.
I had a few requirements :
- It needed to sit close to the controller PCB so wiring is easy.
- It needed to have good air circulation
- It needed to be ridged enough for transport without breaking
- When moving/folding, it may not cause wire fatigue (movement spread over larger length of wire without sharp bends
- It may not heighten the IKEA LACK table by more then 1CM when transporting (else it would not fit in my car ;)
- Look awesome and learn some new tricks in the process if possible (don't go for the easy way ;)
This module is designed for the Adafruit SHT31D witch have nice accuracy and 2 i2c channels so you can wire 2 of them in your project.
It uses 5x M2 bolts for both the sensor and the anchor.
Prints best in PLA or NGEN. Can also be printed in PET with support, but is a pain to remove. I added a special PET version with manual support that you can leave on, doesn't look nice, but it works and you don't see it when mounted ;).
Other parts of this project can be found here : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3747281
3D printer file information
- Design number: 169191
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
2020-07-07 at 12:29
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2019-07-14 at 17:16
CC BY-SA - Attribution - Share alike
Best 3D printer files of the Tools category
Best sellers of the category Tools
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!
Add a comment