[Pi Cam] [Raspberry pi] Mount for bed
- 336 views
- 1 like
- 15 downloads
3D model description
Today I offer you a small holder for the raspberry pi camera.
adapting to most beds sizes (you can use my stl for enlarge bed space).
easy place the camera and direction according to the number of joints you print.
easy to assemble and disassemble according to the part to be printed.
handy for doing time lapse.
In order to print it reliably and solidly I invite you to lay it out like me on your tray (see cura image and not the photos)
Metric screw M3x10 the head is 5.4 mm wide to pass through the hole
Threaded insert M3
- Insert the threaded insert into the close hole of the part metric screw
- Screw the screw through the thread
- Mounting the camera 3a. Remember to insert the front camera map! 3b. You have to slide the camera on the grooves, you have to push a little bit harder to make it hold properly, be careful to be straight !
- Fix your joints together.
A like is apreciated could help referencing! Post your Makes ! Dont forget to show my other designs !
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2021/02/24 at 04:50
- camera mount
- camera mount bed
- heatbed mount
- raspberry pi
- raspberry pi camera
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!