This frame helps convert a standard paper towel to a DIY face mask. Paper towels may not be as effective at filtering particulate matter compared to other materials in DIY masks (100% cotton, vacuum bags, Tyvek), but may be more readily available in most households. Best use of this mask is to stop people from touching their face.
Use this mask at your own discretion.
A) For Folding (https://youtu.be/fYaH8KJkFw4)
1. Fold the paper towel in half length-wise
2. Fold into thirds length-wise
3. Fold the the upper and lower thirds in half out
B) For assembling (https://youtu.be/9rA48eZsFqY)
1. Thread printed wrap-around piece through folded paper towel (make sure the narrow side goes in first)
2. Thread paper towel through printed loop piece. Fold paper towel over.
3. Pull wrap-around piece toward loop to lock it in place.
4. Install rubber band or hair tie
To assemble a full mask, print 2 buckles and 2 latches.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!