NCS P3-v Steel Core XY Upgrade
- 87 views
- 0 likes
- 0 downloads
3D model description
- Thank you to those who purchased the NCS P3-v Steel
- keeping to the core of the NCS P3-v Steel printer this upgrade uses most of the existing hardware
- This upgrade Requires the NCS P3-v Steel printer to be purchased or already owned
- This Upgrade will NOT work with the NCS P3-v Steel Free version printer
- This Upgrade is intended for V slot Rails configuration and 500mm in length
- extra parts needed
1, longer GT2 belt approximant 12'
2, spacers 2 20mm and 2 6mm with 5mm hole 3, bolts 2 50mm long 4, idler pulleys 4 with mounting hardware 5, Ball Bearing 688Z 8x16x5 2 required 6, lock collar 8mm 2 required
- Print the Y Lead screw conversion parts before starting conversion 1, http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:718386 2, http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:722281
- Use of round rod is not supported but does have some provision for it in Z axis
- Get it Here http://www.ncspecialties.com/computers/customcomputers/3dprinter/index.htm
- 3D file format: DXF
- 3D model size: X 609 × Y 0 × Z 500 mm
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!