Motherboard\Fan cover for Zonestar P802QR2 Publish 2
- 133 views
- 0 likes
- 2 downloads
3D model description
Re published 22\07\18
There is a Newer\larger version of this thing at the following link:
I have re published this due to the fact the last upload was put under moderation. The only reason I can find that may be controversial is that I compared the quality of the fan purchased below to a very high end car a certain German Manufacturer owns and that probably some over paid muppet with some plagiarism software picked it. Unfortunately the mods of this site were not good mannered enough to inform me and do not seem to want to rectify the issue so I have republished without any quality references and deleted the original. Any way rant over, hopefully available again for download. All files are the same has previous upload.
This is a remix of the9rty`s brilliant Zrib cover for Zonestar P802Q series
In this remix I have :
- Castellated the Lid slot retention so the lid with fan can be attached without removing the X axis stepper motor.
- Increased the number of ventilation slots.
- Provided cable access holes to either lower side of the enclosure so that stepper motor cables can be routed with less strain on the cables.
- Threw in a few rads and a USB symbol.
Update: MK2_1 Case & Cover 30\05\18
- Changed lower cable ports into slots so the enclosure can be insatlled without disconnecting cables if necessary.
- Removed vent slots immediately adjacent to the corners to reduce potential ghosting when printing.
- Added rads to top & bottom of vent slots to improve strength when printing (less likely to be sheared\pulled off by nozzle) and improve visual appearance.
- Increased fixing holes to 4 mm dia. to provide some clearance when installing.
The increased vent slots does make it a little harder to print so therefore some may be removed to make life easier. One of my stepper motor drivers was over heating so I wanted to provide has much ventilation has possible.
Enclosure requires a 80mm Fan. I purchased one of these which is indeed an excellent fan- Unfortunately the Zonestar PSU fan is so noisy this expensive very quite fan is probably negated.although the cooling quality is great.
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2021/05/28 at 01:36
Multi-Disciplinary Professional Designer with 35 years contract experience in Interior, product and Furniture Design. Since receiving a rebadged Wanhau Duplicator Plus (Balco from Aldi) 3d printer from my wonderful wife for Christmas 2018 I am now using my design skills for personal 3D product creation.
2 X Ender 3 Pros
Ender 3 v2
Prusa Mini Clone
Iframe (not yet published)
Best sellers of the category Tools
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!