Modular Anet A8 RAMPS 1.4 + Raspberry Pi 2/3 Case
- 5.2k views
- 14 likes
- 279 downloads
3D model description
This case is for everyone, who want to replace the crappy Anet mainboard to the RAMPS1.4 board + Raspberry Pi 2/3 (optional). I wasn't able to find any case, that meet my requirements, So I created this modular case.
- doesn't need much filament (about 75g PLA).
- modular - you don't have to throw the whole case away, if you change the board. You can just use or create another board holder. Thats 10g for a holder vs 100-200g for a whole case.
- no need to drill holes in your Anet A8 acrylic frame.
- you can use the board holder without the frame!
- 3x M3x20 mm screw (alternative M3x8 or M3x10) for RAMPS board
- 4x M3x12mm screw (alternative M3x8 or M3x10) for Raspberry Pi 2/3
- 6x M3x8mm screw (alternative M3x10 or longer) for the case lid
- 4x M3x12mm screw, if you mount the case frame with normal nut and without washer. Use M3x16mm screw for nyloc nut w/o washer
- 2x M3x16mm screw for the board holder
- 6x M3 nut (or nyloc nut)
- optional 6x M3 washer
- 90° angled USB A to USB B cable, if you want use the RAMPS board together with the Raspberry Pi: https://goo.gl/raHXUa
- RAMPS 1.4 Board: https://goo.gl/YBxuOz
- Mega 2560 Board (Arduino Clone): https://goo.gl/rVB4LO
- 4-5x DRV8825 Stepper Driver: https://goo.gl/TpAO0U
- Raspberry Pi 2 or 3
How to support me?
Do you like my things and do you want to support me? You can use these links if you want to buy something. This helps me doing more things. Thanks!
3D printing settings
There are some overhangs around the screwholes of the frame that holds the lid. But I was able to print it without support. I will fix that overhangs in some days.
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2017/09/03 at 12:19
- Publication date: 2017/08/22 at 15:35
I like to create things to save money and time. Wherever possible, I try to use aspects of ecological design. As a full-time software developer and pragmatic solution designer my focus is on the creation of customizable things.
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!