Minimalistic Ender 3 Enclosure for Bigtreetech SKR 1.4
- 758 views
- 3 likes
- 22 downloads
3D model description
After upgrading to a BTT SKR 1.4 on my Creality Ender 3, I needed somewhere to put my board. Preferably in the front. Teaching Tech has one for the back.
- Under 2 hr print.
- No supports.
- Viewable faces flat on the bed for best finish.
- Reuse of screws (M3's did not work out they are too short).
- No extra screws -> the back snaps in the 4040 profile.
- Reuse of standard lid (and fan) so I didn't have to print that.
All of the enclosures I could find used to much plastic, supports, different mounting hardware etc.
It is made for the Ender 3 and the BTT SKR 1.4. But if sufficient interest, I could adapt this to other boards/printers.
3D printing settings
0.16mm layer height
3D printer file information
3D design format: 3MF and STL Folder details Close
- Minimalistic Ender 3 - SKR 1.4 Enclosure_Ender 3 SKR 1.4 enclosure v3_Front_New Enclosure.stl
- Minimalistic Ender 3 - SKR 1.4 Enclosure_Ender 3 SKR 1.4 enclosure v3_Side_New Enclosure.3mf
- Minimalistic Ender 3 - SKR 1.4 Enclosure_Ender 3 SKR 1.4 enclosure v3_Side_New Enclosure.stl
- Minimalistic Ender 3 - SKR 1.4 Enclosure_Ender 3 SKR 1.4 enclosure v3_Spacer_New Enclosure.stl
- Last update: 2021/02/03 at 19:49
- Publication date: 2021/01/21 at 17:40
Best sellers of the category Tools
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!